- 100 g dry bread
- 20 g Mixed fresh herbs, oregano, parsley, chives
- 10 g sea salt
- 2 chicken thighs, partially frozen
- 200 g pork neck, leg or fillet, partially frozen
- 300 g Mixed Veggies, carrots, fennel, beetroot, celery
- 2 eggs
- 15 g linseed
- 6 sheets Puff pastry
Place bread, herbs and salt in mixing bowl and blend Speed 5/10 seconds. Set aside.
Add partially frozen meat to bowl and mix 20 seconds/speed 7 or until minced. Set aside
Add vegetables to bowl and blitz 5 seconds/speed 5
Add reserved herb mixture, meat and rest of ingredients (except pastry) to bowl and mix 20 seconds/speed 4.
Lay puff pastry on bench and cut in half lengthways. Lay a sausage shaped line of mixture along length of pastry rectangle. Close pastry over sausage mixture and seal with water or beaten egg.
Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle sesame seeds (optional)
Bake in 200 degree oven for 10 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 180 and cook for further 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Blend your herbs
Make it gluten free or egg free by omitting bread and eggs and using gluten free pastry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins