- 100 g dry bread
- 20 g Mixed fresh herbs, oregano, parsley, chives
- 10 g sea salt
- 2 chicken thighs, partially frozen
- 200 g pork neck, leg or fillet, partially frozen
- 300 g Mixed Veggies, carrots, fennel, beetroot, celery
- 2 eggs
- 15 g linseed
- 6 sheets Puff pastry
Place bread, herbs and salt in mixing bowl and blend Speed 5/10 seconds. Set aside.
Add partially frozen meat to bowl and mix 20 seconds/speed 7 or until minced. Set aside
Add vegetables to bowl and blitz 5 seconds/speed 5
Add reserved herb mixture, meat and rest of ingredients (except pastry) to bowl and mix 20 seconds/speed 4.
Lay puff pastry on bench and cut in half lengthways. Lay a sausage shaped line of mixture along length of pastry rectangle. Close pastry over sausage mixture and seal with water or beaten egg.
Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle sesame seeds (optional)
Bake in 200 degree oven for 10 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 180 and cook for further 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Blend your herbs
Make it gluten free or egg free by omitting bread and eggs and using gluten free pastry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Rosa's Vol au Vents