- 100 g dry bread
- 20 g Mixed fresh herbs, oregano, parsley, chives
- 10 g sea salt
- 2 chicken thighs, partially frozen
- 200 g pork neck, leg or fillet, partially frozen
- 300 g Mixed Veggies, carrots, fennel, beetroot, celery
- 2 eggs
- 15 g linseed
- 6 sheets Puff pastry
Place bread, herbs and salt in mixing bowl and blend Speed 5/10 seconds. Set aside.
Add partially frozen meat to bowl and mix 20 seconds/speed 7 or until minced. Set aside
Add vegetables to bowl and blitz 5 seconds/speed 5
Add reserved herb mixture, meat and rest of ingredients (except pastry) to bowl and mix 20 seconds/speed 4.
Lay puff pastry on bench and cut in half lengthways. Lay a sausage shaped line of mixture along length of pastry rectangle. Close pastry over sausage mixture and seal with water or beaten egg.
Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle sesame seeds (optional)
Bake in 200 degree oven for 10 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 180 and cook for further 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Blend your herbs
Make it gluten free or egg free by omitting bread and eggs and using gluten free pastry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies