THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 400 g Baker's Flour
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 1 pinch sea salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 tsp sugar
- 250 g warm water
- 60 g Maggie Beer Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 500 g water
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets (approx. 220 g each), cut into thirds
- 1 - 2 pinches salt, to taste, plus extra for seasoning
- 1 - 2 pinches freshly ground black pepper, to taste, plus extra for seasoning
- 250 g Maggie Beer Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 250 g Grapeseed Oil
- 2 egg yolks
- 80 g Maggie Beer Verjuice
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp French tarragon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 bunch baby cose lettuce, cut into strips to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line bottom and sides of a slice tin (20 x 30 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
Place flour, yeast, salt and sugar into mixing bowl and combine 5 sec/speed 4.
Add water and 40 g of the Extra Virgin Olive Oil and knead 4 min/.
Place remaining 20 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a bowl, coating sides with oil, and transfer dough into bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to prove in a warm place for 60 - 90 minutes or until double in size.
Transfer dough onto a silicone bread mat (Thermomat) or lightly floured work surface. Roll out to 30 cm x 20 cm and place into prepared tin and set aside.
Preheat oven to 200°C
Place rosemary into mixing bowl and chop 8 sec/speed 6. Sprinkle over dough, then drizzle with a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle with extra salt. Allow dough to rise for 15 minutes, then bake for 20 - 25 minutes (200°C) or until lightly golden. Allow focaccia to cool completely. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place water, thyme, garlic and lemon zest into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 4.
Insert simmering basket into mixing bowl. Place chicken into simmering basket and season with salt and pepper. Steam 12 min/100°C/speed 1. Turn chicken over and continue cooking 5-7 min/100°C/speed 1 or until chicken is cooked through. Set simmering basket aside and allow chicken to cool. Discard water, then clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place cooled chicken into mixing bowl lid and shred 5-7 sec//speed 4. Transfer into a bowl, cover and place into refrigerator until ready to use. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place a jug onto mixing bowl lid and weigh both Extra Virgin Olive Oil and grapeseed oil into it, then set aside.
Place egg yolks, Verjuice, mustard, tarragon and salt into mixing bowl and mix 15 sec/speed 5.
Mix /speed 4, slowly pouring oil onto mixing bowl lid and letting it trickle into mixing bowl, until thick and combined.
Place 3 - 4 tablespoons mayonnaise into bowl with chicken and stir to combine. Adjust seasoning to taste. Cut focaccia into 8 pieces, then cut each piece in half horizontally. Spread bottom piece with mayonnaise, then top with chicken mixture and lettuce and top piece of focaccia. Serve immediately.
All components of this recipe can be made ahead of time. Simply cut focaccia and assemble sandwiches before serving.
This recipe is also suitable for TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken