- 500 grams of prime minced beef, 5 star
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 slices of bread, crusts removed roughly sliced
- 40 grams of tomato paste
- 1 heaped tablespoon of mixed Italian herbs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
NOTE - the bread will give you a softer meat ball soaking up the onion and garlic juices
Place bread onion and garlic into the bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 6 - scrape down bowl
Break up the mince and add to the bowl with the egg, and mixed herbs and tomato paste - use the dough function for 30 seconds - with your spatula mix the bottom of the mix to the top and repeat the dough function for 30 seconds
Scoop a plum size meat mix with a spoon and roll to a ball - you should get around 18 delicious meat balls
I cooked mine in the air fryer 200 deg 10 minutes, turned them over and cooked another 10 minutes
Oven preheat to 180 fan forced and cook on a tray lined with baking paper for approx 30mins
These are delicious served with the Capsicum tomato and chilli chutney or added to your favourite passata and served with pasta
This recipe was intoduced to my mother by our neighbour Maria I have adapted it to thermomix and air fryer - thank goodness for neighbours our food went from basic to flavoursome and loved by all the family
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Cranberry Bread