- 125 g Minced beef, Mince your own from semi frozen meat
- 4 tsp beef stock powder
- 2 ½ tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoon rolled oats
- 1 carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 turnip, cut into large chunks
- 2 onions, cut into 4
- 1 potato, cut into large chunks
- 1 beaten egg, to glaze
- 500 g rough puff pastry, See my recipe on this site
- Place mince, oats, stock powder, peas and pepper into a large mixing bowl. Stir together. I don't bother peeling the root vegetables. Just chop roughly. Just make sure carrot is cut a little smaller than other vegies as it's harder.To chop vegetables, place into bowl in order listed and chop on speed 5 for a couple of seconds at a time. Use the spatula to stir around and chop again if necessary. Add to mince and mix well. To make pasties:Preheat oven to 200C. Line two trays with baking paper.Roll out pastry and cut circles using a small side plate (I sometimes make smaller ones using my pie maker cutter). Place a circle of pastry onto baking tray. Brush inside with beaten egg and place filling on one half, avoiding edges. Fold other half over and seal by pressing with fork tines. Prick with a sharp pointed knife or use a fork. Brush with beaten egg and bake for half an hour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Raula’s Bazella
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Hit the milk - Hot sauce
- Sweet potato & banana paleo muffins (nut free)
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta