- 125 g Minced beef, Mince your own from semi frozen meat
- 4 tsp beef stock powder
- 2 ½ tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoon rolled oats
- 1 carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 turnip, cut into large chunks
- 2 onions, cut into 4
- 1 potato, cut into large chunks
- 1 beaten egg, to glaze
- 500 g rough puff pastry, See my recipe on this site
- Place mince, oats, stock powder, peas and pepper into a large mixing bowl. Stir together. I don't bother peeling the root vegetables. Just chop roughly. Just make sure carrot is cut a little smaller than other vegies as it's harder.To chop vegetables, place into bowl in order listed and chop on speed 5 for a couple of seconds at a time. Use the spatula to stir around and chop again if necessary. Add to mince and mix well. To make pasties:Preheat oven to 200C. Line two trays with baking paper.Roll out pastry and cut circles using a small side plate (I sometimes make smaller ones using my pie maker cutter). Place a circle of pastry onto baking tray. Brush inside with beaten egg and place filling on one half, avoiding edges. Fold other half over and seal by pressing with fork tines. Prick with a sharp pointed knife or use a fork. Brush with beaten egg and bake for half an hour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Nut free “orange” bliss balls
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing