- 125 g Minced beef, Mince your own from semi frozen meat
- 4 tsp beef stock powder
- 2 ½ tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoon rolled oats
- 1 carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 turnip, cut into large chunks
- 2 onions, cut into 4
- 1 potato, cut into large chunks
- 1 beaten egg, to glaze
- 500 g rough puff pastry, See my recipe on this site
- Place mince, oats, stock powder, peas and pepper into a large mixing bowl. Stir together. I don't bother peeling the root vegetables. Just chop roughly. Just make sure carrot is cut a little smaller than other vegies as it's harder.To chop vegetables, place into bowl in order listed and chop on speed 5 for a couple of seconds at a time. Use the spatula to stir around and chop again if necessary. Add to mince and mix well. To make pasties:Preheat oven to 200C. Line two trays with baking paper.Roll out pastry and cut circles using a small side plate (I sometimes make smaller ones using my pie maker cutter). Place a circle of pastry onto baking tray. Brush inside with beaten egg and place filling on one half, avoiding edges. Fold other half over and seal by pressing with fork tines. Prick with a sharp pointed knife or use a fork. Brush with beaten egg and bake for half an hour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- cron milk
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!