- pre-made, or ECD/BCB version
- 200 g Tasty cheese, in small cubes or pre-grated
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, in small cubes or pre-grated
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, curly or flat leaf
- 2 Medium onions, halved (approx 200g)
- 1 red capsicum, de-seeded and quartered
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Either make pastry OR
2. Allow 2-3 sheets of puff pastry to defrost while you make your filling.
3. Pre-heat oven to 180 deg
1. Add cheese, parsley, onion and capsicum to TM and blitz - 5-6 seconds/speed 6. Scrape and repeat for 2-3 sec.
2. Add eggs, salt and pepper and mix - 5-6 sec/speed 3.
1. Use a small circular cookie cutter to cut out several pastry circles and press gently into silicone patty cases.
2. Use a teaspoon to fill each patty case. Don't overfill. Pastry should still be visible on the sides.
3. Place in the oven for 15min or until golden brown.
Back to Pastry
Works well without pastry too - just spoon mixture into patty cases.
Perfect for birthday parties!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Indian Spiced Cauliflower Soup