- 1/2 --- red capsicum
- 250 g cheese, cheddar, grated
- 250 g bacon, Cut into pieces
- 1 --- brown onion, Cut in half
- 70 g fresh baby spinach leaves, Optional
- 10 --- eggs
- 100 g full cream milk
- 50 g self-raising flour
- salt, To taste
- pepper, black, ground, To taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200°C
Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate, speed 9, 10 seconds. Set aside into medium bowl.
Places capsicum, onion and baby spinach leaves into bowl and chop, speed 6, 3 seconds. Add into the bowl with cheese.
Place eggs, milk, self raising flour, salt and pepper into bowl and mix (reverse), speed 6, 20 seconds.
Add bacon and ingredients that are set aside into thermomix mixing bowl and combine, speed 4, 10 seconds.
Fill each muffin hole half way and bake for 15-25minutes or until slightly brown and cooked through.
Enjoy hot or cold.
(Perfect for lunchboxes too!)
Makes enough for 2 batches using 12 hole muffin tray
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA