- 1 brown onion, med to large, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable stock paste, See BCB for recipe
- 1 pinch raw sugar
- 1-2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 250 gram cream cheese
- 200 grams sour cream
- 100 grams cheese, grated
- half package Frozen spinach, slightly thaweds
- 3 Spring Onion/Shallots, sliced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onions 5sec/sp7, scrape bowl and repeat. Add all other ingredients except cream cheese. Cook 10mins/100C/sp1 without the MC. Preheat oven to 180C.
Add spinach and continue to cook for 1 min/100C/sp1. Add cream cheese, sour cream, grated cheese and chopped spring onions. Heat through for 5min/100C/sp1.
Whilst filling is warming prepare cob loaf by cutting off the top and gently scooping all the bread out creating a bowl, be careful to not create any holes in the outer shell. break up the bread pieces and 'lid' and arrange on a baking tray.
Pour the filling into the prepared cob loaf and bake for 15-20minutes until bread is toasted and filling is hot. Serve immediately
Accessories you need
This is a yummy variation of my delicious french onion dip recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Mr Mixie's chilli con queso
- Tangy passion fruit slice
- Lime Coconut Pie
- Caramello Custard
- Choc-raspberry hot crossed buns
- Not-too-naughty Easter Slice
- Rice Bubble Slice - Refined Sugar Free
- Mixie's Famous French Onion Dip
- Fruit & Veg Slurplie
- 1 Ingredient Peanut Butter
- Eatra sneaky chocolate milkshake