- 400 grams Butter, cut into small pieces
- 400 grams plain flour
- 180 grams water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon Sweet chilli sauce
- 120 grams crunchy peanut butter
- 135 grams coconut milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Make 2 batches of the quick puff pastry from the BCB or buy pre made puff pastry and use 5 sheets.
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees
2. Add onion and garlic clove to the TM bowl. Chop for 3 secs / sp 7.
3. Add olive oil and saute for 3 mins / 120 degrees / sp1.
4. Add the remaining satay sauce ingredients and mix 15 secs / sp3 or until combined.
5. Let the mixture cool slightly.
6. Spread sauce over all pastry sheets evenly.
7. Roll sheets up firmly and evenly. Cut into 10 pieces per sheet.
8. Place on greased baking trays.
9. Bake for 10-15mins or until crispy and golden, serve immediately!
Pre-made puff pastry makes both your preparation time and baking time quicker.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay