THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50 g bread, broken into 3-4cm pieces
- 400 g chicken breast, cut into 2cm pieces, slightly frozen
- 10 g basil, leaves only
- 200 g smooth ricotta
- 2 tbsp Dried Chives
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp poppy or sesame seeds
- --- Salt and pepper
- 10 g lemon rind
- 90 g whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- --- Salt and pepper
1. Place bread into bowl and mix 10 sec / speed 6. Set aside.
2. Place chicken and basil in bowl and mix 10 sec / speed 7.
3. Add ricotta, chives, garlic powder and reserved bread crumbs to bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix 20 seconds / speed 4.
4. Cut pastry sheets in half (4 halves total).
5. Divide chicken filling into 4 portions.
6. Place a portion of chicken filling down the side of each pastry half.
7. Roll up pastry to enclose filling.
8. Place rolls, seam-side down, onto a lined baking tray.
9. Brush pastry with egg.
10. Sprinkle with poppy or sesame seeds.
Bake in a hot oven (200 degrees celsius) for 20 minutes (or until golden and crisp).
1. Place lemon rind in bowl and mix 10 seconds / speed 7.
2. Add whole egg mayonnaise and lemon juice to bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix 10 sec/ speed 4.
Cut each roll into 3 - 6 portions (depending what size you desire). Serve sausage rolls warm with the lemon mayonnaise.
Make your own whole egg mayonnaise following the recipe in the Basic Cook Book.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls