- 50 g parmesan cubed
- 1 brown onion
- 30 g olive oil
- 100 g sweet potato cubed
- 100 g zucchini cubed
- 60 g Somen or Vermicelli Noodles
- 50 g Self Raising Flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Veg Stock Paste
- 160 g Milk
- 50 g frozen peas
- 50 g Fresh or Frozen Corn
1. Preheat oven to 180°c.
2. Spray Oil on 12 hole muffin tray.
3. Parmesan cheese in bowl, chop 10 sec / speed 10.
Transfer to separate bowl.
4. Onion in bowl, chop 5 sec / speed 5.
5. Add Oil, cook 5 min / Varoma / speed 1.
6. Add all ingredient, except peas and corn.
Chop 10 sec / speed 5.
7. Add peas and corn mix in reverse 10 sec / speed 3.
8. Spoon into muffin trays.
9. Cook 180°c 25 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cinnamon slice
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Chocolate Spiders
- Cacao turmeric latte