- 250 grams Stuffed Green Olives
- 125 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoons mustard powder
- 125 grams Butter, chilled, cubed
- 1/4 tablespoons salt
- 40 grams Chedder cheese
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
- olive oil spray
- 1 egg, beaten
- sesame seeds, for garnish
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Drain olives and pat them dry with kitchen towel.
2. Place cheeses in to mixing bowl and mill for 5 seconds, speed 9.
3. Add flour, mustard, butter, salt and cayenne pepper and mix for 10 seconds, speed 5. Chill.
4. Take a pinch of mixture, being enough to wrap around an olive. Roll the small parcel in your hand so that each has a smooth surface. Place balls on greased baking tray and brush with the beaten egg, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. Cook for 20 mins or until pale golden colour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.