- 450g Raw Pumpkin, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1tsp salt
- Pinch Nutmeg
- 30g oil
- 3 cups almond meal
- 2 tsp baking powder GF
1h 22minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat fan forced oven to 160 degrees
Add pumpkin to bowl and grate 2 SEC/SPEED 6.5
Add eggs, salt, nutmeg and oil 3 SEC/SPEED 4.5
Add almond meal and baking powder 5 SEC/SPEED 4/ REVERSE
Place into a lined loaf tin (SPRINKLE WITH PUMPKIN SEEDS IF DESIRED) and bake for 80-90 minutes. Let cool in the pan for an hour before slicing.
Paleo Pumpkin Bread
Recipe adapted from The Healthy Chef....original can be found at www.thehealthychef.com.au
PALEO/GLUTEN FREE/GRAIN FREE
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- SILVERBEET AND RICOTTA PIE
- Thermowife Traditional Italian Bolognese
- RICOTTA AND OLIVE BREAD
- Thermowife Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- THERMOWIFE APPLE AND ZUCCHINI CAKES
- QUICK KALE SALAD
- ZUCCHINI + HALOUMI FRITTERS
- ➕SPINACH + RICOTTA CALZONE➕
- Chicken Salad/Sandwich Filling
- BAKED FALAFEL
- Easy Guacomole
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip