- 0.5 zucchini, cut into 3cm chunks
- 0.5 large onion
- 2 pieces garlic
- 15 grams Olive Oil
- 6 slices shortcut bacon, diced
- 300 grams beef mince
- 300 grams Sliced Salami
- 30 grams milk
- 3 eggs
- Pizza Sauce
- Grated Cheese
30minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking 15min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven at 200 deg cel
2. Spray muffin trays with oil.
3. Place zucchini chunks, garlic and onion into Bowl. Process for 5 seconds on speed 5 with mc on.
4. Add Olive oil, bacon and mince into bowl. Cook for 10 minutes at 100 deg on speed 1 with mc on.
5. In a seperate cup add milk and eggs together and combine.
6. Cut Puff pastry into 5cm squares - place into muffin tray
7. Place 1 slice of salami on top of pastry
8. Place cooked mince on top
9. Place a small dollop of Pizza sauce on top of mince mixture.
10. Poor a small amount of egg/milk mixture into each cup
11. Sprinkle grated cheese on top
12. Place in oven for 15-20mins or until pastry is golden brown
I make my own Pastry and Pizza Sauce but you could easily buy them premade.
This recipe can easily be made into a dairy free option.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Naomi's Chicken and Ricotta Sausage Rolls with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Almond meal and Coconut Cupcakes
- Bacon and Cheese Puffs
- 10 Minute Cloud Eggs
- Matt Pasta
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken and Leek Pie