- 50 g Evoo
- 10 cloves garlic
- 52 g fennel seeds
- 6 leaves thyme spings, leaves picked
- 250 g brown onions, halved
- 250 g Celery, roughly chopped
- 250 g large carrotts, roughly chopped
- 2000 g lean pork mince(2kg)
- 40 g breadcrumbs
- 35 g salt
- 25 g white pepper
- puff pastry, ready-made
- egg wash
Place garlic and fennel seeds into TM bowl and chop 10 seconds on speed 7
add oil and thyme and cook 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1
add onions, carrotts, celery and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7
add garlic, fennel and thyme mixture and cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1
Remove from TM bowl and allow to cool
Place pork mince, bread crumbs, salt , pepper and cooled vegetable mixture into large bowl and mix with your hands until all ingrdients are combined
Cut ready made puff pastry in half and place filling mixture in centre. Brush one long edge with egg wash, firmly fold pastry over, pressing to enclose the filling. Cut each roll into bite size pieces and place on baking tray lined with baking paper, seam side down. Brush the top of each roll with egg wash.
Pork and Fennel Sausage Rolls
Accessories you need
I have converted this recipe from Bourke Street Bakery cookbook. I like to cut sausage rolls into bite size pieces, which works great for parties and kids lunch boxes. To safe time cut into normal size sausage rolls. This recipe makes a huge portion, which I love because I like to put some in the freezer for later!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Honey Chicken