- 350 g flour
- 200 g water
- 10 g Yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 20 g oil
- 200 g parmesan, in pieces
- 3 garlic
- 100 g Gorgonzola cheese, in pieces
- 400 g potato, in pieces
- 10-25 sage leaves
- 2-3 pinch pepper
1. put all the ingriedients for the dough into the TM bowl, knead it for 2mins on intervall. let it rise for 15mins. then roll it out on a tray lined with baking paper.
2. preheat the oven to 225deg.
1. put the parmesan and garlic onto the TM bowl and chop it for 15sec on speed 9.
2. add the gorgonzola cheese and shred it for 10sec on speed 4-5, then set aside.
3. put the potatoes into the TM bowl and chop them for 3 sec on speed 4-5.
4. fill the cheese mixture back into the TM bowl and mix it all together with the aid of the spatula for 20sec on speed 3 in reverse.
5. spread these on the dough and garnish it with the sage leaves, pepper on top after taste and bake in the oven for 30-35 mins on 225deg.
the italians also like to drizzle some oil on the top of the pizza.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit