- 500 g water
- 400 g potato, with skin on
- 30 g Butter, soft
- 150 g flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 375 g Sauerkraut
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 egg
- 200 g sour cream
- 100 g bacon
- 100 g cheese, shredded
1h 25minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. Fill the water on the TM bowl and add the basket with the potatoes and steam for 25min on varoma temp.
2. Empty the TM bowl peal the potatoes and put them back into the TM bowl. Add the rest of the ingridients and mix it all together for 10secs on speed 7.
3. Knead for 1min on intervall. Preheat the oven to 180deg.
4. Place the dough into a greased baking tin and spread the dough over the form, form also a edge to the top of the form, as the dough is very soft it is better to spread it with you hands and fingers.
5. Bake the dough for 12-15mins on 200deg. Then take it out of the oven and let it cool down.
1. As long as the dough is baking, prepare the filling.
2. Put the saverkraut into the TM bowl with the oil and let it cook for 5min on 100deg, speed 1-2.
3. Then add the salt, pepper, paprika and caraway seeds after tasting.
4. Put the TM basket in a seperate bowl and transfer the saverkraut into the basket. Let it drain (very important it has to be drained very well otherwise the dough will get soggy.
5. Then put the saverkraut back into the TM bowl and add the egg and sour cream or cream fraiche and mix it together for 30secs on reverse speed 2-3.
6. Spread the bacon on the dough in the tin and pour the saverkraut over it.
7. Then put the shredded cheese on top and bake the tort again for 15mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide