- 85 grams almonds
- 300 grams brown rice, Or other Gluten free flour of choice
- 3 level tsp baking powder
- 25 grams chia seeds
- 50 grams coconut oil, Melted
- Basil leaves, A handful
- 250 grams Pumpkin purée
- 125 grams Milk of your choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- pepitas, Handful
Preheat oven to 180 deg C and grease a 12 hole muffin tray.
Place almonds and brown rice into mixing bowl and grind 30 secs/speed 10, until fine.
Add Almond meal, Baking powder, Chia seeds, Basil leaves and cinnamon. Mix 10 secs/speed 8
Add Pumpkin puree, Milk, Eggs, Coconut oil.
Mix 20 secs/speed 5 or until thoroughly combined.
Mixture is quite thick, may need to scrape down sides and mix a little longer at this point.
Pour mixture into greased muffin tin and bake in oven for 5 minutes, then spinkle pepitas on top and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups