- 300 grams almonds
- 500 grams raw pumpkin, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 60 grams Olive Oli
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder or Gluten free baking powder
- pepitas, for garnish
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Preheat Oven to 180oC (or 160oC fan forced)
Line bottom and top of large loaf tin
Chop almonds for 20 seconds on speed 10, or until finely ground. Set aside
Chop pumpkin for 5 seconds on speed 6, until resembles grated pumpkin.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4 to 5, slowly adding almond meal through lid.
Pour mixure into loaf tim, and garnish with pepitas.
Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls