- 300 g self-raising flour
- 260 g full cream milk
- 90 g olive oil
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 80 g kale leaves, tear into pieces
- 120 g butternut pumpkin, cut into chunks, skin on
- 120 g feta cheese, crumbled into large chunks
- olive oil spray, to grease baking pan
- pumpkin seeds, to garnish before baking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Spray the mini loaves baking pan with the olive oil spray and set aside.
Place the pumpkin into the TM bowl and grate for 3 seconds/ Speed 5. Remove from the bowl and set aside.
Place the self-raising flour, milk, oil, salt and eggs into the TM bowl. Mix the batter for 20 seconds/ Speed 4/ MC on.
Add the grated pumpkin, kale and feta cheese and mix for another 20 seconds/ Speed 4/ / MC on or until well combined.
Place the mixture into the baking tin until 2/3 full, sprinkle with some pumpkin seeds. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, till the top is golden brown. Allow it to cool in the baking tin before removing and cooling it completely on a cooling rack.
Enjoy it warm with some salted butter
These are also great as school snacks. Fits perfectly in the lunchboxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath