THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 230 grams pumpkin, peeled & 2cm diced
- 135 grams zucchini, 2cm diced
- 4 eggs
- 40 grams macadamia oil
- 300 grams almond meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder, (gluten free)
- pinch salt
- pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons Pepita Seeds (pumpkin)
Preheat oven to 160C. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
Place the pumpkin in the bowl and chop 5 seconds / speed 5.
Add zucchini to the bowl and chop 4 seconds / speed 5. Scrape down side of the bowl.
Add eggs and macadamia oil and combine / 5 seconds / speed 3.
Add almond meal, baking powder, salt and nutmeg and stir / 15 seconds / speed 5, or until combined.
Spoon the mixture into the loaf tin and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds. Place loaf into oven.
After 1 hour, insert a skewer into the middle of the loaf to see if it is still gooey. If it doesn't come out clean, continue cooking for another 15-25 minutes.
Accessories you need
This is a versatile loaf and can be eaten sweet (e.g. with honey & tahini) or savoury (e.g. with avocado and tomato). Either way, it keeps for a few days.
This recipe has been adapted from the 20/20 Diet Cookbook by Lola Berry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Nectarine and Elderflower Cocktail
- Blueberry Mojito
- Rockmelon Chiller (Alcoholic Cocktail)
- Chicken & Asparagus Mornay
- Chewy Almond & Pistachio Squares
- Baked Lemon Cheesecake (sugar free)
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Fruity Beef Curry - Baby or Toddler meal
- Nectarine & Apple Baby Puree
- Trio of Sandwich Fillings
- Savoury Mighty Muffins
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Beef fajitas
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets