- 1 --- red capsicum, deseeded
- 1 --- omelette, EDC, pg 60
- 1 --- carrot, cut into 3 pieces
- 60 grams Cheddar cheese
- 60 grams spinnach
- 60 grams cream cheese
- 1 dash blue food colouring
- 1 --- beetroot, cut into pieces
Chop capsicum 5 sec / speed 4
Add eggs and prepare omelette as per recipe.
Add the TM basket and steam the beetroot while the omelette is cooking.
Chop each ingredient separately 4 sec / speed 4 and set aside
Mix cream cheese and food colouring 4 sec / speed 3.
Lay omelette on a flat surface.
Place a line of each filling along the length of the omelette.
Roll up carefully, starting at the edge closest to you.
Cut in half on a diagonal.
Best eaten within a few hours so the beetroot doesnt saturate the other ingredients.
Also tastes great if heated in a sandwich press / george foreman.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Low Carb Carrot Cake! DELICIOUS
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Asian Vegetable Stock Paste
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing