- 2 sheets Shortcrust Pastry
- 30 g olive oil
- 4 red onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1 tsp Rosemary sprigs
- 1 clove garlic
- 35 g brown sugar
- 60 g balsamic vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 170 g cream
- 80 g feta, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp rosemary, sprigs, extra
- Place garlic & rosemary leaves into bowl and chop 4 sec, sp 8
Add onions, chop 5 sec, sp 5 (might need another 1-2 sec)
Add caraway seeds and oil. Cook for 30 min, Varoma, Reverse Sp 2 - MC off.
Scrape sides of bowl down, add the brown sugar & balsamic vinegar and cook for 5 min, Varoma, Reverse Sp 2 - MC off.
Set aside to cool
- Preheat the oven to 190C. Arrange the pastry sheets to fit the base & sides of a 23cm shallow round pie dish. (can use EDC cookbook recipe or bought) Trim the edges neatly and chill until required.
Place extra rosemary into the bowl and chop 5 sec, sp 8. Set aside (don't need to clean the bowl)
Place the eggs & cream into the bowl and mix 10 sec, sp 4
Arrange the onions in a thick layer over the pastry base and then crumble the feta on top & scatter over the extra rosemary.
Pour over the cream mixture.
Bake the tart in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes until the pastry is golden and the filling puffed and set.
Accessories you need
Serve with a green salad and crusty bread
Note: Can be doubled, which will make two long quiches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Sausage Cranberry Rolls (bites)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Muffins
- KK's Krackers
- Annie's Seed Crackers (GF)
- Italian Herb and Parmesan Cheese Cookies
- Kerri’s Savoury Zucchini & Sundried Tomato Muffins
- Jazziegirl All in 1 Bacon & Veg Pie
- Pizza Shapes (Arnott's Recipe Adaptation)
- Potato Sally Lunn
- THERMOMUMMA SANDWICH BREAD LOAF
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Clone of Yummy Apple Shortcake - Raspberry & White Choc Version
- Quick & Easy Bread Dough for Buns/Loaves
- Dark Chocolate and Almond Torte
- Caramel Slice
- Orange, Date & Walnut Muffins
- Lemon Loaf
- Feijoa & Date Cake
- Best Feijoa Cake
- Cream Cheese & Raspberry Coffee Cake
- Lime Tart
- Pumpkin Spice Bread