Rosemary and sea salt crackers
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 100 g tahini
- 80 g coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 30 g black sesame seeds (see Tips)
- 80 g coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes, plus extra for sprinkling
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
25minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 15min
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Set aside 2 baking trays (20 x 30 cm).
- Place rosemary into mixing bowl and chop 15 sec/speed 8.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 4 or until a thick dough forms.
- Cut dough into 2 even portions. Place each piece of dough between 2 pieces of baking paper and roll out (3 mm thickness). Transfer baking paper with dough onto baking tray, remove top piece of paper and score surface with pizza cutter or sharp knife to form squares (approx. 5 x 5 cm). Repeat with remaining dough portion.
- Sprinkle dough with extra salt flakes, then bake for 12-15 minutes (170°C) or until browned. Cool completely (approx. 10 minutes), then carefully break apart crackers along scored edges. Serve with your choice of cheese or dip (see Tips) or place into a sealable container until ready to serve.
You can buy black sesame seeds at specialty food stores, spice stores or online. Alternatively, you can use white sesame seeds in this recipe.
We served these crackers with goat's cheese, however you can serve them with your favourite cheese or dip.
You can store these crackers for up to 3 days in a sealable container in the pantry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Bread
- Blue cheese, walnut and pear tart
- 'PALEO' Pizza Base
- Chicken and zucchini cakes
- Tuna and Tomato Tart
- Best ever sausage rolls
- Baked breakfast frittata (Dairy free)
- Capsicum & Zucchini Seed Crackers
- Seed crackers
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs GF DF
- Easy Vegetable Slice
- Muesli Slice