- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 100 g tahini
- 80 g coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 30 g black sesame seeds (see Tips)
- 80 g coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes, plus extra for sprinkling
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
25minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 15min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Set aside 2 baking trays (20 x 30 cm).
- Place rosemary into mixing bowl and chop 15 sec/speed 8.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 4 or until a thick dough forms.
- Cut dough into 2 even portions. Place each piece of dough between 2 pieces of baking paper and roll out (3 mm thickness). Transfer baking paper with dough onto baking tray, remove top piece of paper and score surface with pizza cutter or sharp knife to form squares (approx. 5 x 5 cm). Repeat with remaining dough portion.
- Sprinkle dough with extra salt flakes, then bake for 12-15 minutes (170°C) or until browned. Cool completely (approx. 10 minutes), then carefully break apart crackers along scored edges. Serve with your choice of cheese or dip (see Tips) or place into a sealable container until ready to serve.
You can buy black sesame seeds at specialty food stores, spice stores or online. Alternatively, you can use white sesame seeds in this recipe.
We served these crackers with goat's cheese, however you can serve them with your favourite cheese or dip.
You can store these crackers for up to 3 days in a sealable container in the pantry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Pizza Cups
- Almond meal and Coconut Cupcakes
- Bacon and Cheese Puffs
- 10 Minute Cloud Eggs
- LCHF Parmesan Crackers
- Spinach, Bacon and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Egg muffin
- Yve's Mini quiches
- Cheese and spinach scones (Gluten-free, grain-free)
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Hot cross buns
- Chocolate hazelnut kisses
- Fennel, date and nut bread
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- Fruit and nut muesli (TM31)
- Quick fruit sorbet (TM31)
- Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream) (TM31)
- Crunchy carrot salad (TM31)
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- Hummus with White Miso (Andrew Zimmern)
- Toasted Tahini and Cinnamon Granola
- LCHF Granola Bars / Gluten Free
- Double Chocolate Sesame Seed Cake
- Roasted Carrot Hummus
- Raw Sticky Caramel Slice
- Soba noodle and tofu salad
- Chia Protein Balls
- Beetroot Dip - (healthy)
- herbivore bliss balls
- Caramelised Onion Macadamia Hummus
- Nut free protein balls