- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 100 g tahini
- 80 g coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 30 g black sesame seeds (see Tips)
- 80 g Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes, plus extra for sprinkling
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Set aside 2 baking trays (20 x 30 cm).
- Place rosemary into mixing bowl and chop 15 sec/speed 8.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 4 or until a thick dough forms.
- Cut dough into 2 even portions. Place each piece of dough between 2 pieces of baking paper and roll out (3 mm thickness). Transfer baking paper with dough onto baking tray, remove top piece of paper and score surface with pizza cutter or sharp knife to form squares (approx. 5 x 5 cm). Repeat with remaining dough portion.
- Sprinkle dough with extra salt flakes, then bake for 12-15 minutes (170°C) or until browned. Cool completely (approx. 10 minutes), then carefully break apart crackers along scored edges. Serve with your choice of cheese or dip (see Tips) or place into a sealable container until ready to serve.
You can buy black sesame seeds at specialty food stores, spice stores or online. Alternatively, you can use white sesame seeds in this recipe.
We served these crackers with goat's cheese, however you can serve them with your favourite cheese or dip.
You can store these crackers for up to 3 days in a sealable container in the pantry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Nut Free Muesli Bars
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Artichoke Hommus Dip with Dukkah
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Raw tahini coconut biscuits
- Choc Caramel Peanut Slice
- Hummus with White Miso (Andrew Zimmern)
- Toasted Tahini and Cinnamon Granola
- LCHF Granola Bars / Gluten Free