- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 100 grams Butter, chopped
- 110 grams plain flour
- 1 tablespoon polenta
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika, (Can use Smoked Paprika)
- 1 egg yolk
- sesame seeds, to decorate
- poppy seeds, to decorate
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius (fan forced oven). Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Process the cheese, butter, flour, polenta, rosemary and paprika in TM bowl, 10 seconds, speed 7.
Add egg yolk, and mix 10 seconds speed 4 or until the dough just comes together.
Transfer onto Thermomat (or lightly floured surface) and gently kneed until smooth. Shape into a 40cm long x 4cm diameter log; wrap in cling wrap and place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
Once chilled, remove from plastic and using a sharpe knife cut the log into approx. 5mm thick discs. Place on lined baking trays. Decorate biscuits with poppy and sesame seeds, swapping between biscuits.
Bake for approx 12-15 mins or until lightly golden. Set aside on trays to cool.
Accessories you need
The uncooked mixture can be frozen - shape into log and freexe for up to 3 months.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad