- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 100 grams Butter, chopped
- 110 grams plain flour
- 1 tablespoon polenta
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika, (Can use Smoked Paprika)
- 1 egg yolk
- sesame seeds, to decorate
- poppy seeds, to decorate
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius (fan forced oven). Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Process the cheese, butter, flour, polenta, rosemary and paprika in TM bowl, 10 seconds, speed 7.
Add egg yolk, and mix 10 seconds speed 4 or until the dough just comes together.
Transfer onto Thermomat (or lightly floured surface) and gently kneed until smooth. Shape into a 40cm long x 4cm diameter log; wrap in cling wrap and place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
Once chilled, remove from plastic and using a sharpe knife cut the log into approx. 5mm thick discs. Place on lined baking trays. Decorate biscuits with poppy and sesame seeds, swapping between biscuits.
Bake for approx 12-15 mins or until lightly golden. Set aside on trays to cool.
Accessories you need
The uncooked mixture can be frozen - shape into log and freexe for up to 3 months.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon