- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 100 grams Butter, chopped
- 110 grams plain flour
- 1 tablespoon polenta
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika, (Can use Smoked Paprika)
- 1 egg yolk
- sesame seeds, to decorate
- poppy seeds, to decorate
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius (fan forced oven). Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Process the cheese, butter, flour, polenta, rosemary and paprika in TM bowl, 10 seconds, speed 7.
Add egg yolk, and mix 10 seconds speed 4 or until the dough just comes together.
Transfer onto Thermomat (or lightly floured surface) and gently kneed until smooth. Shape into a 40cm long x 4cm diameter log; wrap in cling wrap and place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
Once chilled, remove from plastic and using a sharpe knife cut the log into approx. 5mm thick discs. Place on lined baking trays. Decorate biscuits with poppy and sesame seeds, swapping between biscuits.
Bake for approx 12-15 mins or until lightly golden. Set aside on trays to cool.
Accessories you need
The uncooked mixture can be frozen - shape into log and freexe for up to 3 months.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea