- 4 sprigs rosemary, (leaves only)
- 100g quinoa (tri coloured)
- 100g Wholemeal or Rye flour
- 100g plain flour
- 100g water
- 50g Evoo
- 2tsp sesame seeds
- 1 pinch Course sea salt
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180deg, line 3 trays with baking paper.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blend 6sec/sp6 then knead for 1 min.
Divide dough into 3 parts. Roll out onto a thermomat as thin as possible with a rolling pin. Place baking paper on top of dough and flip over so the dough is now on the baking paper. Place it onto chopping board and score surface with a pizza wheel into preferred shapes, then place baking paper with scored dough onto baking tray and bake for 18-20 mins.
Repeat with each portion of dough.
Break apart crackers once they are cool.
If they dont make a snap noise, put back into the oven and turn off. Let them cool down with the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk