- 4 sprigs rosemary, (leaves only)
- 100g quinoa (tri coloured)
- 100g Wholemeal or Rye flour
- 100g plain flour
- 100g water
- 50g Evoo
- 2tsp sesame seeds
- 1 pinch Course sea salt
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180deg, line 3 trays with baking paper.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blend 6sec/sp6 then knead for 1 min.
Divide dough into 3 parts. Roll out onto a thermomat as thin as possible with a rolling pin. Place baking paper on top of dough and flip over so the dough is now on the baking paper. Place it onto chopping board and score surface with a pizza wheel into preferred shapes, then place baking paper with scored dough onto baking tray and bake for 18-20 mins.
Repeat with each portion of dough.
Break apart crackers once they are cool.
If they dont make a snap noise, put back into the oven and turn off. Let them cool down with the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Pomegranate Juice
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Cashew oat drink
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice