- 2 tsp Fennel seed
- 1 piece onion, Cut in half
- 2 pieces garlic
- 1 piece celery stalk
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g bacon rashers, Streaky part only, diced
- 500 g pork mince
- 1/4 cup --- bread crumbs
- 1 to taste Salt & Pepper
- Add any other herbs if you like, Eg parsley sage
- 1 egg, For brushing
- sesame seeds, To sprinkle
- Puff pastry, Batch from BCB
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
make puff pastry as per Thermomix basic cookbook recipe.
Pre heat oven to 180° Line a tray with baking paper,
1. Add fennel seeds 4m/Varoma/sp1
put aside for later
2. Add onion, garlic, celery 3sec/sp6
3. Add oil without MC 4m/100°/sp1
4. Add diced bacon without MC 3m/100°/sp1
allow to cool before add mince
5. Add mince, reserves fennel, bread crumbs, salt & pepper and if you like herbs to taste (original recipe has an egg but I didn’t use it) 5sec/sp5
scrap and repeat if needed to combine
6. Form a log with meat and place in the centre of premade or purchase puff pastry. Fold to enclose, brush with egg and sprinkle with black or white sesame seeds.
Bake 180° for 25/35 minutes
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce