- 85 g cheese, 4cm cubes
- 100 g bacon
- 1 carrot, 4cm slices
- 1 Capsicum, deseeded and halved
- 2 eggs, Jumbo
- 40 g Butter, Soft
- 335 g Milk
- 60 g olive oil
- 375 g wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- black pepper, to taste
- salt flakes, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 180degC
Add cheese to bowl and grate 5 sec / Speed 7, remove and set aside in a bowl.
Add bacon, carrot and capsicum to bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 5, remove and add to bowl with cheese.
Add eggs, butter, milk and oil to bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 5.
Return cheese, bacon, carrot and capsicum mixture to bowl with the wet ingredients and mix 5 sec / / speed 3.
Add spelt flour, baking powder and bicarb soda to bowl and mix 10sec / / speed 3
Pour batter into prepared muffin trays (24), sprinkle the tops with cracked black pepper and salt flakes.
Bake in hot oven (180degC) for 20-22 minutes. Let cool in pans for 5 minutes then turn muffins out onto a wire rack.
Eat them warm, or freeze them to heat up in the morning.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon