- 315 g plain flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 200 g Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 100 g strong parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 375 g buttermilk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1: Preheat oven to 190'C. Grease a 12 muffin tray or 36 mini muffin tray and set aside.
2: Cut cheese into 2cm cubes and place into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec / speed 9. Transfer into bowl and set aside
3: Keep 100g cheese aside to sprinkle on top of muffins.
4: Place all remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 40 sec / speed 4.
5: Spoon batter into muffin pans (approx half full).
6: Sprinkle reserved cheese on top of muffins.
7: Bake in preheated oven for 20 - 25 mins or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into middle of muffin comes out clean.
8: Allow to cool for 10 mins before removing from tray. Serve warm or cold.
1: use fresh herbs
2: add some chopped sundried tomatoes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Black Glutinous Rice Cake
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Pea & Mint Hummus