- 315 g plain flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 200 g Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 100 g strong parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 375 g buttermilk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1: Preheat oven to 190'C. Grease a 12 muffin tray or 36 mini muffin tray and set aside.
2: Cut cheese into 2cm cubes and place into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec / speed 9. Transfer into bowl and set aside
3: Keep 100g cheese aside to sprinkle on top of muffins.
4: Place all remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 40 sec / speed 4.
5: Spoon batter into muffin pans (approx half full).
6: Sprinkle reserved cheese on top of muffins.
7: Bake in preheated oven for 20 - 25 mins or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into middle of muffin comes out clean.
8: Allow to cool for 10 mins before removing from tray. Serve warm or cold.
1: use fresh herbs
2: add some chopped sundried tomatoes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Banana Nut Bread