- 315 g plain flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 200 g Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 100 g strong parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 375 g buttermilk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1: Preheat oven to 190'C. Grease a 12 muffin tray or 36 mini muffin tray and set aside.
2: Cut cheese into 2cm cubes and place into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec / speed 9. Transfer into bowl and set aside
3: Keep 100g cheese aside to sprinkle on top of muffins.
4: Place all remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 40 sec / speed 4.
5: Spoon batter into muffin pans (approx half full).
6: Sprinkle reserved cheese on top of muffins.
7: Bake in preheated oven for 20 - 25 mins or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into middle of muffin comes out clean.
8: Allow to cool for 10 mins before removing from tray. Serve warm or cold.
1: use fresh herbs
2: add some chopped sundried tomatoes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread