- 8 hashbrowns, thawed
- 1 egg
- 50 g Butter
- 100 g grated cheese
- 2 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 leek, roughly chopped
- 30 g olive oil, or butter
- 250 g Philly Cream Cheese
- 200 g sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 200 g cherry tomatoes/semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp stock paste concentrate, vegetable or chicken
1. Preheat oven to 200 deg and prepare a cheesecake tin with baking paper, and grease with butter or spray oil.
2. Add hashbrowns, egg and butter to TM and chop/mix - 10 seconds/speed 5.
3. Use a metal spoon to spread mixture into tin, base and sides.
4. Cook in oven for 15 min - whilst preparing the filling.
1. Grate cheese if you haven't already - 4 seconds/speed 7. Set aside.
2. Shred cooked chicken breast if you haven't already - 4 seconds/speed 4. Set aside with cheese.
3. Place garlic into TM and chop - 3 seconds/speed 6.
4. Add leek and butter/oil. Chop - 3 seconds/speed 5.
5. Saute - Varoma/4 minutes/speed 2.
6. Set aside with chicken and cheese. Clean and dry bowl, and allow to cool a little.
7. Add philly cheese to TM and beat - 15 seconds/speed 5. Scrape sides.
8. Add sour cream and combine - 5 seconds/speed 5. Scrape sides.
9. Add eggs and beat - 5 seconds/speed 5. Scrape and repeat.
10. Add chicken, cheese, leek mixture, tomatoes and stock, and mix - 5 seconds/speed 4.
11. Take tin with hashbrown crust, out of the oven and pour filling in.
12. Bake - 30-40 min at 180 deg or until golden brown and cooked throughout.
This recipe is gluten free provided your hashbrown's don't contain gluten. Check labels or make your own.
If there is left over filling, I like to pour into silicone cupcake moulds which make them great for lunchboxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Savoury Biscotti
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- lchf spinach bake
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Grain-free crackers the ThermoMonts way
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches