- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 --- bacon, Rashers
- 2 carrots, Medium
- 2 cooked rice, Cups
- 2 zucchini, Medium
- 125 grams A2 Cream
- 4 eggs*
- 40 grams parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 fresh chives, Cup
- 1/4 fresh basil, Cup
- 1 level teaspoon Dijon or french mustard
grate Parmesan if required, set aside
cook 130g of rice, if required. (Refer Everyday Cookbook). Set aside
place bacon, carrots, celery & zucchini into TM Bowl. Chop speed 4/8 seconds. Add remaining ingredients & mix for about 20 seconds. Pour into 23cm square slab pan & cook in moderate oven for about 35 minutes
Good way to use up left over cooked rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun