- 1 egg
- 100 grams Shaved Ham
- 200 grams grated cheese
- 6 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- parsley flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices bread of choice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180-200 degrees.
2. Place Ham and Grated Cheese into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds, speed 5.
3. Add Egg, Sauces, Curry Powder and desired amount of Salt and Pepper and mix for 10 seconds speed 2.
4. Wipe down sides and mix again for 5 seconds speed 2.
5. Set Bread Slices on baking tray and spoon equal amounts on each slice then sprinkle Parsley Flakes over each slice.
6. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked and crust is brown.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls