- 200 grams raw almonds
- 70 grams chia seeds
- 100 grams sunflower seeds
- 100 grams pepitas
- 50 grams walnuts
- 25 grams Flaxseed
- 450 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven 180C
Place all ingredients except the water into the bowl.
Mill 4 sec on speed 5.5
Add water and 4 sec on speed 5.
Use baking mat or cover 2 rectangular baking trays with baking paper.
Devide mixture over the two baking trays and press down evenly with wet hands.
Bake in in oven untill lightly browned and looking dry.
Cut into desired size crackers and bake again on the reverse side until crackers are crunchy and lightly browned.
They store really well in airtight container.
Delicious as a snack as is, or with (homemade) nut butter, instead of bread with your poched egg or crumbled over a salad. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- LS Spelt Bread
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- Black bean milk
- Vegan Cashew Cheese