- 200 grams raw almonds
- 70 grams chia seeds
- 100 grams sunflower seeds
- 100 grams pepitas
- 50 grams walnuts
- 25 grams Flaxseed
- 450 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven 180C
Place all ingredients except the water into the bowl.
Mill 4 sec on speed 5.5
Add water and 4 sec on speed 5.
Use baking mat or cover 2 rectangular baking trays with baking paper.
Devide mixture over the two baking trays and press down evenly with wet hands.
Bake in in oven untill lightly browned and looking dry.
Cut into desired size crackers and bake again on the reverse side until crackers are crunchy and lightly browned.
They store really well in airtight container.
Delicious as a snack as is, or with (homemade) nut butter, instead of bread with your poched egg or crumbled over a salad. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Sundried Tomato & Basil Quiches
- Keto Egg Muffins
- Simple sour dough
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD
- Crustless bacon and broccoli quiche
- Southern Cheesy Corn Cakes
- Broccoli and Bacon Quiche
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Mango mousse
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Glucose Syrup
- Ice peach tea syrup
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent