- 200 grams raw almonds
- 70 grams chia seeds
- 100 grams sunflower seeds
- 100 grams pepitas
- 50 grams walnuts
- 25 grams Flaxseed
- 450 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven 180C
Place all ingredients except the water into the bowl.
Mill 4 sec on speed 5.5
Add water and 4 sec on speed 5.
Use baking mat or cover 2 rectangular baking trays with baking paper.
Devide mixture over the two baking trays and press down evenly with wet hands.
Bake in in oven untill lightly browned and looking dry.
Cut into desired size crackers and bake again on the reverse side until crackers are crunchy and lightly browned.
They store really well in airtight container.
Delicious as a snack as is, or with (homemade) nut butter, instead of bread with your poched egg or crumbled over a salad. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Pull-Apart Pizza Pinwheels
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE