- 200 grams raw almonds
- 70 grams chia seeds
- 100 grams sunflower seeds
- 100 grams pepitas
- 50 grams walnuts
- 25 grams Flaxseed
- 450 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven 180C
Place all ingredients except the water into the bowl.
Mill 4 sec on speed 5.5
Add water and 4 sec on speed 5.
Use baking mat or cover 2 rectangular baking trays with baking paper.
Devide mixture over the two baking trays and press down evenly with wet hands.
Bake in in oven untill lightly browned and looking dry.
Cut into desired size crackers and bake again on the reverse side until crackers are crunchy and lightly browned.
They store really well in airtight container.
Delicious as a snack as is, or with (homemade) nut butter, instead of bread with your poched egg or crumbled over a salad. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Mushroom risotto
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Spiced lamb flatbread