- 200 grams raw almonds
- 70 grams chia seeds
- 100 grams sunflower seeds
- 100 grams pepitas
- 50 grams walnuts
- 25 grams Flaxseed
- 450 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven 180C
Place all ingredients except the water into the bowl.
Mill 4 sec on speed 5.5
Add water and 4 sec on speed 5.
Use baking mat or cover 2 rectangular baking trays with baking paper.
Devide mixture over the two baking trays and press down evenly with wet hands.
Bake in in oven untill lightly browned and looking dry.
Cut into desired size crackers and bake again on the reverse side until crackers are crunchy and lightly browned.
They store really well in airtight container.
Delicious as a snack as is, or with (homemade) nut butter, instead of bread with your poched egg or crumbled over a salad. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Taro and sago
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup