- 200 grams raw almonds
- 70 grams chia seeds
- 100 grams sunflower seeds
- 100 grams pepitas
- 50 grams walnuts
- 25 grams Flaxseed
- 450 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven 180C
Place all ingredients except the water into the bowl.
Mill 4 sec on speed 5.5
Add water and 4 sec on speed 5.
Use baking mat or cover 2 rectangular baking trays with baking paper.
Devide mixture over the two baking trays and press down evenly with wet hands.
Bake in in oven untill lightly browned and looking dry.
Cut into desired size crackers and bake again on the reverse side until crackers are crunchy and lightly browned.
They store really well in airtight container.
Delicious as a snack as is, or with (homemade) nut butter, instead of bread with your poched egg or crumbled over a salad. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Green wellness juice