- Handful fresh sage leaves, foliage only
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 80 g aged cheddar cubed
- 160 g cream
- 90 g soda water
- 350 g SR flour
- 30 g sunflower seeds
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180C and line a flat baking tray with baking paper. Set aside.
Place sage leaves and cheeses into TM bowl and mill together for 7 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Place remaining ingredients into TM bowl and mix together for
10 seconds on speed 4 until dough forms. Add 70g of the grated cheese
mixture into the bowl and mix a further 5 seconds on speed 4. Tip
mixture out onto ThermoMat and push together with your hands to form a
disc. Roll out gently and cut rounds out using the MC as a cutter.
Place on prepared tray, slightly overlapping each round on the the next
scone to form a ring. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 20-25
minutes or until golden.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)