- 1 clove garlic
- 2 sprigs rosemary leaves
- 150 g sunflower seeds
- 25 g Flax seeds
- 25 g chia seeds
- 50 g water
- Salt to season
- sesame seeds to sprinkle
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place garlic and rosemary into mixing bowl. Chop 3 sec / speed 7.
2. Add seeds (except sesame). Mill 10 sec / speed 10.
3. Add water. Mix 10 sec / speed 5.
4. Measure baking paper to fit oven tray, then place sheet of baking paper on a flat bench space. Place mixture onto baking paper.
5. Place another sheet of baking paper on top of mixture and roll out mixture flat (approx. 3mm), between the two sheets.
6. Season with salt and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Press sesame seeds firmly to set in mixture. Score flattened mixture into preferred shape.
7. Place in cold oven. Bake at 170 for 30 min. Cool on wire tray when finished baking. Store in an airtight container.
Simple Seed Mixture
Baking paper required.
Your choice of herb can be used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Healthy Choc Mint Bliss Balls / Slice (Nut Free, Refined Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free)
- Healthy 'Peanut' Chocolate Caramel Slice (Nut Free, Refined Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free)
- Vanilla Coconut Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting (nut free, grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free, dairy free)
- Nut Free 'Peanut Butter' Cookies (nut free, grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free)
- Simple Sesame Snaps (nut free, grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free, egg free, dairy free)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Mexican Rice