- 170 g Spelt grain
- 100 g buckwheat
- 45 g oats
- 60 g pepitas
- 60 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g Flaxseed
- 15 g nigella seeds, optional
- 35 g sesame seeds
- 2.5 tsp salt
- 200 g water
- 20 g olive oil, or grapeseed oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 200˚C
Add Spelt, Buckwheat & Oats. Mill for 45 second speed 10
Add remaining dry ingredients, mix 10 Seconds, Speed 3
Add Water and Oil, Mix 20 Seconds, Speed 2.5.
Divide mixure in two. Roll out one half thinly (I use two pieces of baking paper), put onto tray, using a knife, line the dough into the shape you want your crackers (squares/rectangles). if you wanted you could use cookie cutter.
Bake for 10 -15 mins or until golden on top, and repeat with second half of dough.
This can be done with either TM 5 or TM 31.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings