- 150 g parmesan, cut into 2 cm chunks
- 150 g plain flour
- 150 g Butter
- 2 pinches Piment d’Espelette or Cayenne Pepper
- 2 pinches salt
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. To weigh out the proper amount of Parmesan, place the lid on your Thermomix and press the built-in weighing scales button. Cut off a chunk of Parmesan and weigh it on the lid. Add more chunks until you reach 150g. With the blades running at Speed 8, drop the chunks of Parmesan onto the running blades and quickly put the measuring cup in place. Grate about 8 seconds until fine.
2. Weigh in the flour and the butter. Add the salt and the Piment d’Espelette or Cayenne Pepper. Mix 10 seconds/Speed 5 or until your ingredients form a rough dough.
3. Tip out onto a board and form into long rolls about 1 ½ inches in diameter. Cut the rolls into rounds and place on a greased baking sheet or one lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet. Alternatively, chill the dough for 30 minutes and then roll it out to about ¼ inch thick. Cut out with decorative cookie cutters and bake as below.
4. Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes (if you can wait that long) on a cooling rack and serve with your favourite bubbly.
Accessories you need
If you wish, roll out half the dough, wrap it in cling film and freeze for the next time you want Champagne and nibbles. Then, unwrap and cut the frozen roll into rounds with a knife run under very hot water and bake straight away. They’ll be really nice and crispy. See more Thermomix recipes for every occasion here: //www.whyisthereair.com/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mom’s Chili Con Carne, Thermomix style
- Gluten free, Dairy free, Vegetarian Coconut Milk Wraps with Sweet Chilli and Lime Dipping Sauce
- Mexican Chicken All-in-One Varoma Meal
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Marion’s Fabulous Scones
- Artichokes Vinaigrette in the Varoma!
- Cauliflower Couscous (Tabouleh)
- Coffee Walnut Cake
- Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies (Gluten Free and Grain Free)
- Low Fat All-in-One Varoma Chicken Supper
- Madame Thermomix’s Spicy Crab Tempura
- Bernie Brennan’s Almond and Seed Crackers
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice