- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 med onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 bunch spinach, washed and ripped
- 250 grams ricotta
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp Dill, dried
- 75 gram Fetta Cheese
- 3 sheet Puff Pastry, thawed
- Extra egg - beaten for glaze
- sesame seeds
Recipe is created for
Chop onion and garlic 5 sec/speed 7
add oil sautee 3 min/varoma/speed 1
add spinach 100/1 min/speed 1
set aside in colander to cool and drain
add ricotta, fetta and dill 3 sec/speed 3
edd egg about 10sec//speed 4
add cooled spinach 5 sec//speed 2
lay puff pastry on bench and cut in half lengthways
divide mix evenly on sheets - roll pastry with the seam on underside
cut to disired size
glaze with egg and sprinkle sesame seeds on top
cook in 180deg/160deg (fan forced) for 30 - 35 mins
cut to any size you may like - party size or just the rolls in half. -
Can reduce the amount of puff pastry sheets down if you like thicker rolls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Massaman Curry Paste
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup