- 375 gram ricotta
- 150 gram Cheddar cheese, 1cm cubes
- 80 gram Vintage Cheddar Cheese, 1cm cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt, (optional)
- 1/2 bunch Spinach Leaves
- 6 sheets Puff pastry
Set oven to 200-220C
Steam spinach in steaming basket 8min, Varoma, Sp4. Set aside to drain of excess liquid and cool down.
Clean and thoroughly dry bowl. Add both cheddar cheeses and grate 10sec, Sp9.
Add ricotta, tumeric, egg and spinach. Mix 2min, reverse, Sp1.
Cut pastry sheets into 9 squares. Place a teaspoon of filling onto each square. Fold corners of pastry into the centre and squeeze edges together to seal.
Line baking tray with baking paper, place prepared parcels leaving room to expand while cooking. Brush with milk and bake 15-20min.
Accessories you need
Alternative 1: Replace spinach with ham
Alternative 2: Mix without spinach. Halve mixture. Add ham to one half and spinach to the other half.
Tip: Keep spinach water after steaming to add to soups,
curries, risotto, etc.
Tip: Suitable to freeze either before or after cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Maltese Galletti
- My Aussie Meat Pie
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- The best choc chip cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake