- 375 gram ricotta
- 150 gram Cheddar cheese, 1cm cubes
- 80 gram Vintage Cheddar Cheese, 1cm cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt, (optional)
- 1/2 bunch Spinach Leaves
- 6 sheets Puff pastry
Set oven to 200-220C
Steam spinach in steaming basket 8min, Varoma, Sp4. Set aside to drain of excess liquid and cool down.
Clean and thoroughly dry bowl. Add both cheddar cheeses and grate 10sec, Sp9.
Add ricotta, tumeric, egg and spinach. Mix 2min, reverse, Sp1.
Cut pastry sheets into 9 squares. Place a teaspoon of filling onto each square. Fold corners of pastry into the centre and squeeze edges together to seal.
Line baking tray with baking paper, place prepared parcels leaving room to expand while cooking. Brush with milk and bake 15-20min.
Alternative 1: Replace spinach with ham
Alternative 2: Mix without spinach. Halve mixture. Add ham to one half and spinach to the other half.
Tip: Keep spinach water after steaming to add to soups,
curries, risotto, etc.
Tip: Suitable to freeze either before or after cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins