- 450 grams warm water
- 750 grams bakers flour
- 3 level tsp Yeast
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 1 heaped teaspoon Flavourless Vitamin C Powder
- 1/2 Cup Diced Bacon
- 1/2 Cup Grated Cheese
Add Water, Yeast, Flour, Salt and Vit C to bowl. Combine Sp7/10 secs.
Wrap in your Thermomat and allow to prove 1hr.
Pre heat oven 180 degrees.
Knock dough back then divide into 12 portions. Roll each into a ball then place onto a tray lined with baking paper, close together but not quite touching. Allow to prove a further 30mins on tray.
Flatten rolls slightly with hands. Top with bacon and cheese then bake for 30mins.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Dog Biscuits
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers (with variations)
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Spinach, Feta and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Porcupine Meatballs