- 450 grams flour
- 3 tbsp milk powder, Good quality
- 2-3 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tsp bread improver
- 1.5 tsp Sea salt, Ground
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 270 - 290 g filtered water
- 35 g unsalted butter
2h 5minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all dry ingredients to TM bowl
2. Mix on sp 5 for 10-15 seconds until well combined
3. Add water and bring together for 10 sec sp 7
4. Knead for 4 min
5. Add butter and knead for a further 4 min
6. Transfer dough into a lightly oiled bowl, cover and let rise for about an hour or until doubled in size
7. Knock down dough on lightly floured work surface and form a loaf
8. Place dough into 680g loaf tin with lightly oiled lid closed and let prove until about 1.5cm from top of tin
9. Place on middle tray of fan oven at 180deg C for 25 min with lid on
10. Remove lid after 25 min and return to oven for a further 8-10 minutes to crisp up crust
11. Remove from tin and allow to cool on wire rack before slicing
This recipe can be adjusted to suit different size tins just alter amounts to suit working on a 65% hydration of flour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.