- 1 sachets dried instant yeast, alternative 20g fresh live yeast
- 250 g filtered water
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 500 g Baker's Flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 onion, white
- 1 garlic cloves
- salt/pepper to taste
- tomato sauce, mustard
- pickled cucumbers, diced
- 7 slices processed cheese
- vegetable oil to fry
2h 30minPreparation 2h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
If using fresh live yeast, put yeast, water, sugar into for 3 min/37 degree/speed 1.
If using dried instant yeast, skip the 3 minutes and just put the three ingredients into mixing bowl with flour, salt, oil and egg. Knead the dough for 3 minutes on . Let it rise for min 90 minutes at room temperature in a bowl covered with a damp towel.
During the waiting time use your frying pan to fry onion, garlic and beef mince and spice it up with salt and pepper.
Grease a springform and use about 70% of the dough to make the base and rim. Add the mince mixture on the base and add tomato sauce/pickles/mustard/cheese slices (ad lib to taste). Then roll out the leftover dough as lid, sprinkle with sesame and bake for 25-30 min fan forced on 180 degree on the middle rack.
Options: add a layer of fried bacon for extra yum.
Serve with fresh green salad on the side.
Kudos for this wonderful recipe as inspiration goes to "a la Hexe".
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding