- 120 g cheese
- 2 clove garlic
- 250 g zucchini
- 250 g sweet potato
- 4 --- bacon, rashes
- 4 eggs
- 150 g SR flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven 200degrees
Grease a baking tray
Grate cheese 4 sec sp8 transfer to another dish
Place in bowl garlic, zucchini, sweet potato and bacon 3 sec sp8
add eggs, SR flour, and grated cheese
Mix all ingredients together 15 sec sp4 reverse
Pour into tray and bake 50 mins
Allow to cool slightly, cut into slices
sweet potato, bacon, zucchini slice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Pumpkin Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Creamy curried sausages