- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small chilli, optional
- 75 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g chia seeds
- 25 g Linseeds
- 25 g pepitas
- 25 g Shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon Psyllium husk
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 250 g water
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 160 C. Line a baking tray (30x40cm) with baking paper or Thermomix baking mat and set aside.
2. Place garlic and chilli (if using) into TM bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 7
3. Add all other ingredients into TM bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 6
4. Scrape down sides of the mixing bowl with spatula. Set aside mixture in mixing bowl to absorb liquid (a few mins or until thick enough to spread)
5. Using a spautla, spread mixture out as thinly as possible and bake for 1 hour (160 C) or until golden and crispy.
6. Set aside to cool and then break into pieces to serve.
Ingredients can be doubled for a larger batch
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter