- 120 g Tasty cheese
- 240 g sesame seeds
- 150 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g Psyllium husk powder
- 250 g water
- 4 eggs
- 1/4-1 tsp salt
1h 3minPreparation 3minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 170C.
Add cubed cheese to the bowl and grate - 6secs/sp6
Add remaining ingredients and mix - 20sec/sp3.
Spread over two large sheets of baking paper to around 1/2cm thickness. Sprinkle sea salt on top.
Bake for 20minutes.
Remove from oven and carefully cut crackers in desired form.
Turn the oven temperature down to 140C and bake for a further 40mins. Allow to cool in oven with door slightly open. Ensure that it is dry the whole way through.
ENJOY with your favourite toppings or LCHF dip!
Can also be made without cheese and you can replace the sunflower seeds with things like pumpkin seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Basil pesto
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce