- 100 grams Parmesan and tasty cheesy cut in cubes, combination of both cheeses
- 160 grams full fat milk or milk or your choice
- 20 grams sunflower, avocado or olive oil
- 20 grams butter or dairy free alternative
- 1 --- egg
- 170 grams arrowroot/ tapioca flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Grease a 24-hole mini muffin tray (if using a metal tin spray tin with oil) and set aside.
- Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add all remaining ingredients and blend 20 sec/speed 8.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and blend for a further 10 sec/speed 8.
- Fill each muffin mould three-quarters full with batter. Bake for 12-15 minutes (220°C), or until puffy and just lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool in the silicone mould for a few minutes before serving warm. If using a metal tin, remove inmediately from the tin and place it on a cooling rack.
Accessories you need
Batter can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Great for school lunches.
Serve with soup, a salad or at a BBQ or party.
Recipe also suitable for TM31.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli and Corn Nuggets
- Cheddar biscuit bites "Lepelsteeltjies"
- Beer Quickbread
- Mushroom and Mascarpone Tart
- Apricot Bliss Balls
- Tanias Scones
- 2 Minute Noodle Frittata
- THERMOMUMMA BREAD ROLLS (PLAIN OR CHEESE & BACON)
- THERMOMUMMA JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- THERMOMUMMA SAVOURY SCROLLS
- Lunchbox Hot Dogs
- Ninja Veg Pizza Dough
- Cashew, Lemon and Coconut Bliss Balls
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Grain-free crackers the ThermoMonts way
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Spanish Gazpacho
- Pumpkin and Zucchini soup
- Traditional Hot Cross Buns
- Sugar-Free Energy Love Hearts
- Minced meat skewers with prune
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Best Ever Banana Cake with Frosting
- Cauliflower and cranberry salad
- Russian custard
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Vegan Mayonnaise with Aquafaba
- Broccoli and Corn Nuggets
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Tessas Bread Rolls
- Ayam masak bali (Fiey Ahmad's recipe)