- 360 grams water
- 1.5 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 600 grams white bakers flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Bread Improver (Optional)
- 20 grams oil
2h 35minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Shape dough & place into a Jumbo 900g Bread Tin.
- Cover, then place in a warm location to proof/grow. You want your dough to increase x2 or x3 in size - time will vary depending on temperature.
- Preheat oven to 180* fan forced, then bake until golden brown - approx 30/35 minutes. Once cooked, transfer to a cooling rack immediately.
Dough loves a humid environment to proof/grow! I have great results spraying it lightly with water, then covering & putting it in a warm room. You don't want your dough to dry out.
For any questions, or to share with us what you've made - come join us at THERMOMUMMA on Facebook! www.facebook.com/groups/thermomumma
Lailah Rose Bowie,
Virtual Thermomix Consultant.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THERMOMUMMA APPLE & CINNAMON PORRIDGE
- THERMOMUMMA YOGHURT - MIXING BOWL METHOD (TM6 & TM5)
- THERMOMUMMA THICK POT SET YOGHURT (TM6)
- THERMOMUMMA GARLIC, CHEESE & SPINACH NAAN
- THERMOMUMMA SUPER THICK (& RICH) CHOCOLATE CUSTARD
- THERMOMUMMA ICEY ICED COFFEE
- THERMOMUMMA BREAD ROLLS (PLAIN OR CHEESE & BACON)
- THERMOMUMMA SAVOURY SCROLLS
- THERMOMUMMA CHICKEN ENCHILADAS WITH RICE
- THERMOMUMMA CREAMED RICE
- THERMOMUMMA BASIC TOMATO PASSATA / PASTA SAUCE
- Minced meat skewers with prune
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Best Ever Banana Cake with Frosting
- Cauliflower and cranberry salad
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Chloe’s Caramel Fudge
- Nutri-Grain Bars
- Banana & Plum Breakfast Bars
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Sweet Green Detox Juice
- Vegan Mayonnaise with Aquafaba