- 1 small onion, quartered
- 6 slices short cut bacon
- 5 g oilve oil
- 4 eggs
- 90 g tomato paste
- 110 g coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 45 g Coconut Flour
- 50 g coconut oil, melted
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Grease muffin tray (makes 8 muffins)
3. Add onion & bacon to TMX bowl. Chop 5sec / Sp 7.
4. Scrape down sides and add olive oil. Saute 3min/ varoma / Sp 1
5. Set onion bacon mix aside and rinse TMX bowl.
6. Add eggs to TMX bowl and mix 20 sec / Sp 4 until eggs are frothy.
7. Add tomato paste, coconut milk, bicarb soda, salt & pepper and mix for 15sec / Sp 4
8. Add coconut flour and mix for a further 15 sec / Sp 4
9. Scrape down sides and add coconut oil and mix 15 sec / Sp 4.
10. Add onion/bacon mix and stir through for 30 sec / Sp2
11. Spoon mixture in to prepared muffin tin.
12. Bake in oven for 20 - 25 mins. Test by inserting skewer in middle and if it comes out clean they are cooked.
13. Let muffins cool completely before removing from tins.
You can line muffin tray with muffin liners to make it easy for removal.
If you are not used to coconut flour the texture is different to other flours and the muffins are quite moist.
Muffins store well in airtight container in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Maltese Galletti
- My Aussie Meat Pie
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers