- 700 g Self Raising Flour
- 300 g cream
- 350 g Lemonade, (or a 375ml can)
Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Place cream, lemonade and then flour into the TM bowl.
Set dial to , and mix for 1 minute on to form the dough.
Tip onto floured surface and press out to 2-3 cm thick, cut with round cutter / glass.
Place scones closely together onto baking tray and cook for approx 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 200C
Accessories you need
Best served warm with homemade jam and cream/butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Creamy tuna dip
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Bounty Cake
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Indian rice pudding