- 700 g Self Raising Flour
- 300 g cream
- 350 g Lemonade, (or a 375ml can)
Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Place cream, lemonade and then flour into the TM bowl.
Set dial to , and mix for 1 minute on to form the dough.
Tip onto floured surface and press out to 2-3 cm thick, cut with round cutter / glass.
Place scones closely together onto baking tray and cook for approx 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 200C
Accessories you need
Best served warm with homemade jam and cream/butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- lchf spinach bake
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Grain-free crackers the ThermoMonts way
- Calzones/Pizza Pockets
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Carrot and walnut spice cake
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine