- 700 g Self Raising Flour
- 300 g cream
- 350 g Lemonade, (or a 375ml can)
Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Place cream, lemonade and then flour into the TM bowl.
Set dial to , and mix for 1 minute on to form the dough.
Tip onto floured surface and press out to 2-3 cm thick, cut with round cutter / glass.
Place scones closely together onto baking tray and cook for approx 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 200C
Accessories you need
Best served warm with homemade jam and cream/butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Creamy Lemon Pots
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Pumpkin Pie
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins