- 700 g Self Raising Flour
- 300 g cream
- 350 g Lemonade, (or a 375ml can)
Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Place cream, lemonade and then flour into the TM bowl.
Set dial to , and mix for 1 minute on to form the dough.
Tip onto floured surface and press out to 2-3 cm thick, cut with round cutter / glass.
Place scones closely together onto baking tray and cook for approx 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 200C
Accessories you need
Best served warm with homemade jam and cream/butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Spiced Up Chicken & Potato Curry
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup