- 20 g parmesan (block)
- 150 g plain flour
- 40 g water, (chilled)
- 75 g Butter, (diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 150 g ripe tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Mixed Herbs
- 185 g drained tuna can
- 150 g cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven at 200ºC
Place parmesan in the bowl and grate 10sec/speed 10. Set aside.
Without cleaning the bowl, place all the ingredients for the pastry and mix 20sec/speed 4.
Transfer dough onto a baking paper sheet and roll pastry until just large enough to cover the tart tin. Line tart tin with pastry, cut off any excess pastry. Using a fork, make some holes on your pastry.
Place tomatoes, olive oil and mixed herbs in the bowl and mix 5sec/speed 4. Add tuna and mix 10sec/speed3.
Spread cream cheese on the pastry, cover with the tuna-tomato filling. Sprinkle parmesan and fresh thyme leaves on the top and baked 20minutes.
You can serve it warm or cold. Bon appétit!
This French Tuna and Tomato Tart is so easy to make and so delicious it's great with a salad, or for a snack on-the-go. You can use natural tuna for a 'Provençal' flavour, or choose to spice it up with tuna in chilli oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Tracca zucchini classic
- Pizza base
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Coffee Bar Cake
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)