- 1 tsp dried yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 500 g Baker's Flour
- 1 tsp bread improver
- 1 tsp brewing sugar, optional
- 300 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, black, (Nigella seeds)
- 2 pinches sea salt flakes
- 1 tsp Garlic powder, or fresh grated garlic
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 120 g Tasty cheese, grated
- 2 heaped tsp parsley, fresh or dried
1h 55minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Blend all dough ingredients in the order listed, 10secs/sp7.
Knead "Dough mode" 5 minutes.
Transfer to a covered bowl or mat to prove 30+ minutes, or until double.
Press down lightly and divide into 2 pieces.
On 1 large, or 2 smaller pieces of baking paper, press/stretch into 2 oblong pieces, no wider than the width of your hand.
Rest, covered 15 minutes.
Preheat a backing stone in the oven set to 220°C
Press holes into the dough (use the back of a wooden spoon).
Combine the yolk with the oil and brush over the 2 loaves, filling the punched holes.
Sprinkle both with the garlic, onions, cheese, salt, parsley and seeds.
Bake for 15-20 mins or until golden and cooked.
Cool on a wire rack.
Accessories you need
Delicious as part of a shared mezze plate..
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners",
your go to source for recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Zarli's Doggie Treats
- Savoury Toast
- Silverbeet and ricotta rolls
- Pizzette (mini pizzas)
- Home baked Doggo Treats
- ThermoGourmand Large Basic Loaf
- Veggie Bread
- Chickpea Crackers
- Cheesy Zucchini and Herb Fritters
- Gluten Free Pizza Base (with hidden veggies!) Makes 2 large bases
- Spinach ricotta star
- KETO FRIENDLY SALSBURY STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Inky's (dairy free) Rhubarb & Raspberry Curd
- Semolina Cake
- Best Lemon Slice
- Satay Marinade
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Miso soup with prawns and mushroom
- Macadamia Butter Toffee Crunch
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake