- 1 tsp dried yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 500 g Baker's Flour
- 1 tsp bread improver
- 1 tsp brewing sugar, optional
- 300 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, black, (Nigella seeds)
- 2 pinches sea salt flakes
- 1 tsp Garlic powder, or fresh grated garlic
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 120 g Tasty cheese, grated
- 2 heaped tsp parsley, fresh or dried
1h 55minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Blend all dough ingredients in the order listed, 10secs/sp7.
Knead "Dough mode" 5 minutes.
Transfer to a covered bowl or mat to prove 30+ minutes, or until double.
Press down lightly and divide into 2 pieces.
On 1 large, or 2 smaller pieces of baking paper, press/stretch into 2 oblong pieces, no wider than the width of your hand.
Rest, covered 15 minutes.
Preheat a backing stone in the oven set to 220°C
Press holes into the dough (use the back of a wooden spoon).
Combine the yolk with the oil and brush over the 2 loaves, filling the punched holes.
Sprinkle both with the garlic, onions, cheese, salt, parsley and seeds.
Bake for 15-20 mins or until golden and cooked.
Cool on a wire rack.
Accessories you need
Delicious as part of a shared mezze plate..
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners",
your go to source for recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Apricot slice
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Orange drizzle cake
- Cinnabun bread
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls